September 7, 2011

How Many People Go To This School Again?

Sitting in my dorm room at four o'clock on a Wednesday afternoon and listening to piano music is kind of calming my nerves because I need to finish my paper before english tomorrow. As I was walking home from class this afternoon I couldn't help but realize that even though I'm surrounded by thousands of kids at almost every second of the day, I can't help but feel a little bit alone. I am trying to find new ways to keep busy (besides homework) and this includes, dancing in the gym, going to the bookstore and staring at books I would be interested in reading..someday, getting a different flavor of soy infused coffee everyday, and people watching. I hope I'm painting an image in your mind of me walking aimlessly around the University of Arizona's campus with some nonchalant piano music in the background, because that's pretty much my life. Sounds super entertaining to you all, I know. The change in the season here is making me come down with a cold, along with every other freshman here. I see myself sitting on Facebook more and creeping on what everyone else is doing at their schools. It's funny how someone can look like they are having the time of their life but in reality, they feel the same way you do? I am not speaking for others, but I have a feeling I am not the only one. So, if you aren't like me and you feel completely not alone, you must be like really popular or something (just kidding). I feel like everyone my age right now is coping with a new lifestyle whether it's college, community college, or watching their friends and loved ones go off and do new things. Soo I am learning how to get a routine and all that jazz and doing this is going to take some time. But for now, time to finish my english paper!
ily forever and ever,
Bee





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews