September 2, 2011

Friday Night Fashion

There is nothing better then staying in and watching Fashion Police with an iced soy white mocha on a Friday night when you go to one of the most "happening" colleges in the country(I have a problem). It's been a long week and I just need to take a few minutes to relax. Walking to class alone is just tiring and its time for a little break. These last few days are kind of hitting me hard of the realization that I am actually in a different state and living completely on my own. Being in college is a whole new thing because you actually start thinking about what you want to do with your life and your mind changes like every five seconds. I have a few things I have been thinking about doing and it only makes me excited to excel.
So I have a few things I have been obsessing over this week and I would love to share..

Sarah Jessica Parker looking fabulous in this month's issue of Marie Claire. 

I'm awkwardly obsessed with a thin patterned sock and some wedges, once it gets cooler here, you will see me rockin this. 

So I have this weird thing with patriotic patterns and baseball caps..so why not combine? Brilliant. 


ily forever and ever,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews