August 30, 2011

Heat Wave

Well I am just doing absolutely terrible with trying to blog everyday! Once I finally get used to my new big girl schedule I will try to get back into writing everyday, because I most definitely  need it. So I'm sure you guys are wondering what happened with the whole Rush thing. Sadly, it didn't work out. I was super bummed at first but I guess I have other plans for my freshman year, and being part of a sorority isn't part of it. I have met some amazing people and its only been a full two weeks. But enough with the boring stuff, lets get to the dirty. As in the "Dirty T". For some who don't know, this is Tucson's nickname. I love going to such a wide variety school. Meaning, the people here are just so colorful. The fashion scene is unique because you got your fratty polo shirt and tank top wearing boys and then you got your beautiful bleach blondes decked out in nike apparel. My style has been even more eclectic here because I am still adjusting to the heat. I have also done some venturing out into Tucson, sadly the mall is mediocre and there are some creeps walking around but thats why you got to have a good group around, at all times. My favorite part about the campus is probably the Rec center, it is kind of insane (I need to get used to working out around 17483 people though). My roommate and I enjoy late night smoothie runs or an occasional breakfast burrito at 2 am (hollaaa). So, I'm sure I will have many more stories to share.. stay tuned cats!
ily forever and ever,
Bee





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews