September 16, 2011

Oh, How I Love the Gloom...

Do you ever have those car rides where you get in the car and all of sudden your at your destination? You have no recollection of driving at all... I just had that car ride. I recently just got a nannying job. I go to their house at the excruciating time of 7 a.m. every morning. Thank god the 4 kids are as cute as a new pair of wedges. After the long morning of giving time outs, making them chocolate croissants, brushing teeth, getting dressed, and putting sunscreen on each child.. I am completely exhausted. So the car ride home, I am in a zone.. and imagining diving into my queen bed and watching some Fashion Police and Jersey Shore. What could be better, Right?

Wish I had Curly Hair like this


This morning is gloomy and fantastic! I call it, "Hot Cocoa Weather." Weirdly, I hate the sunny and hot days, and love the gloomy and cold days. Ironic how I live in Newport Beach. Even though I can barely open my eyes, I am content because I am in some black sweats and a hot pink Victoria's Secret jacket. All I need now is a little drizzle and I will be in HEAVEN. Maybe I might just move to Seattle?

Tonight I am going to a Gala to help my Aunt Sue, who is a photographer, take pictures of the event. It is a black-tie event, so tonight I get to dress up!

If only I had this gorgeous Valentino gown to wear..


xoxo
ily forever and ever,
Sea





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews