September 16, 2011

We Love Diversity

Being a month into college I am noticing some things; some people are just extremely different. Growing up in Orange County, you discover that you live in a bubble and when you go off into the "real world" it is important to be really open minded to all the new people that will come into your life. Sometimes things won't click because you aren't understanding that everyone is not where you are from. Friends I have met from different states just have different ways of doing things like, by the way they talk, wear their clothes and react to certain situations. I believe that taking in a little of what other people do will only make me a more diverse person. And if you think about it, that's kind of what the definition of college is; a bunch of different people coming together and inputting their uniqueness into a whole new environment. I am not saying to change you because without your you-ness the world would be boring. So it's time for me to get out of bed and fix my bed head and get to class!

ily forever and ever,

Bee





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews