May 25, 2013

Bee Takes On A New Adventure

As some of you may recall, in the midst of hearing back from universities about 2 years ago, I was accepted to a school in New York and was pretty sure I was going to commit. Well, obviously I have been in Arizona the last 2 years (loving almost every minute of it) but I still have a dream of going to New York and pursuing my dream in fashion.
Last week I got very exciting news that I was being offered an internship in New York with Gucci in their entertainment relations department.
I am moving next Tuesday and I am SO excited. I am still figuring out where I am living, but at this point I don't even care! It's amazing how some things can fall into place....eventually (even if it is just temporary). Ironically the "Dog Days are Over" by Florence is playing in Cafe Luce right now and it is inspiring me more to pack up my things and head to the big city. 


Blake Lively in Gucci campaign 2012




bbs,
bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews