June 8, 2013

Summer Time

It's officially summer and I couldn't be happier. It's the time when us girls start wearing our wedges everywhere, maxi dresses, lace shorts, and tank tops with low backs.
I am working at the Free People in South Coast Plaza for the summer. So if you read my blog and stop by, make sure you say hi! It's graduation season! It's a rewarding time when you or a loved one can move onto the next chapter in life. It's so exciting watching your peers choose where to go to college, intern, or work. As you know, Bee got an amazing internship at the Gucci Headquarters in New York City. When I got the news, I had tears in my eyes, and I think I screamed, "Shut up!" I am so proud of my best friend. Bee is going to thrive in the NY enviornment. I'm excited for her to share her stories and experiences with us on the blog.
I hope everyone has an amazing start to their summer! Get a great internship, build your resume, go shopping, and enjoy the sun.



Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews