June 9, 2013

Meet the Designer

As you can see, we have a new logo!
Meet the designer: my fabulous sister, Lauren! Lauren goes to Cal State Long Beach and is in the interior design program (6 year program may I add). She is such a creative, artsy, and inspiring lady.I love when she decides she wants to make our blog look pretty, but it's frustrating when birthdays come along and we both have to make a card for our mom or dad. It's clear who makes the better one, Lauren. All kidding aside, Lo (what we really call her) is so talented at what she does. I can't wait to see what she will design in the future. I could never do what she does. The thought of filling a house or hotel with furniture and accessories intimidates me, so much pressure! It really takes a certain person to be able to handle that responsibility!

I get to live with my sassy sister this summer in Costa Mesa. So far we are having a blast, only one minor fight so far, after all, nobody is perfect! A long with her many good qualities, I just have to point out her hair. I have recently become obsessed with it..she let her roots grow out and died the bottoms of her hair lighter. She's adorable. While some might think the ombre trend is out, I don't think it is unless you do it right! I love a subtle ombre. I think it looks so natural and beautiful, and if you are living on a budget, there is zero upkeep. After you dye it, you literally don't have to dye your hair ever again.



Well we hope you like the new design of our blog. 

Happy Sunday.
Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews