July 31, 2013

Star Struck

This summer has been a complete whirlwind. I have felt so many emotions while spending my time in New York City.. and right now I feel like I'm on top of the Rock(efeller center).
My internship with Gucci has honestly been absolutely amazing. I have fallen in love with the company and everything that goes with it. At times, my internship consisted of not the most glam tasks but I think I have learned more this summer than I ever had, not only about big fashion corporations, but myself.

I am not ready to leave NY yet, hopefully I will be back very soon. I feel like I am finally adjusting.. it has all gone by way too fast. The weather is beautiful, I have made amazing friends, and I have set new goals that I wouldn't have even thought of setting for myself. I have even reconnected with family members that I haven't seen in 15 years!

As I sit in my studio apartment that I share with my great friend, Danica, I truly feel blessed. I am reflecting on my summer and I am not ready to say goodbye, so for now..until next time Manhattan.

Bee

enjoying the beautiful weather at the Chelsea Market Highline 
Apartment hunting with my good friend, Nic

playing dress up in the closet at Gucci

my wonderful boyfriend looking over a lake in Central Park

my roommate and I running around in my new shoes
lunch break!

2 comments:

  1. the top picture of you in that colorful dress looks like it's shot by a professional photographer! Lovely blog post as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. obsessed!! so beautiful and perfectly fashionable

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews