August 28, 2013

Au Revoir

Tomorrow at 11:25 AM I will be boarding a plane at John Wayne Airport and be on my way to Paris. I am so excited to start my journey! I have never been to Europe before, so this will be quite the adventure. As I told you before, I am going with one of my best friends, Jenna Marshall. Right now I feel nervous, happy, a little anxious, but mostly ready to go. I have been awaiting this trip for some time now, and it's sort of surreal that tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow is the day I leave my comfort zone. I will no longer be in my little Orange County/ Santa Barbara bubble. I will no longer have my family at my finger tips and a car to quickly escape. These next four months I will grow, learn, make mistakes, meet new people, see new things, get lost, explore, and fall in love with one of the most adored cities in the world.  I can't wait to see what everyone is talking about, this city called Paris.

I haven't posted much this summer, so I thought I would share my summer by a couple pictures.


Jenna and I at a polo match in Santa Barbara

My fabulous friend Vincent and I at The Grove in LA

Fourth of July fun



Kilauea Light house on the island of Kauai


My friends Erin and Dylan
My sister, two cousins, and I in Santa Barbara for Viva La Fiesta

My sister and I sitting on our stand up paddle boards in Kauai 


Erin (Bee's twin) and I 







































I picture myself blogging a couple times a week in the coffee shop around the corner from my apartment in Paris. I am going to try and update as much as possible!

Au Revoir,
Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews