September 1, 2013

Roar

Bee here blogging from my iPad on the way to NYC! I am munching on my Kit Kat minis and I'm about ready to get off this plane and stretch my legs!
 In honor of Katy Perry's new single "Roar" I thought I would post about some things I've been dealing with the past couple weeks, and I'm sure some of you could relate. With new schedules to adjust to, a new place to live and being newly single, I've had quite the emotional roller coaster these past few weeks. Not only have I learned to just get back up when I have fallen  even if I've felt a  little discouraged but to ALWAYS surround myself with positive people. I truly believe you are who you hang out with.. To an extent. My friends are all wonderfully unique but we all have such a positive outlook on life and it has really afected me to be a better person.
 So for those of you who haven't heard Katy's new song, it might give you a little inspiration to keep moving forward no matter what or who has been in your way or raining on your little parade. Lets face it: we all want to be happy!!
This is my "roar" to my friends, family and whoever else reads our blog! I am SO excited to see what this week has to offer.
Also: thanks mom for telling me this my whole life, I'm finally getting it.. Wink wink.
BBS,




Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews