September 7, 2013

Bonsoir


I made it to Paris and I am quite obsessed. This is the most beautiful place I have ever been.

This week has been quite crazy. It was our "orientation" week at the American University of Paris. I feel like I got more things accomplished this week then I have in a year. I found an apartment, moved in, picked my classes, set up a france phone, got wifi in our apartment, got to know the metro, and really learned how to utilize those paper things called maps. I have also gotten to meet a lot of my new classmates, explore the city a little, and go out and have drinks with my friends.

I am in love with the architecture here, the food, the people, the language, and the city as a whole. It's such a different world over here, and it's been fun learning the social norms and ways of living. I can't wait to get to know this amazing city, and I really can't believe that I get to call this place home for the next 4 months.

My view from my room
A picture from the bridge I cross over to get to school
scarf: cotton on, purse: target
hat: free people, boots: urban outfitters
Sitting on the Champs de Mars



















































































                                                                         
                                                                              Au Revoir,
                                                                                 Sea



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews